NexGen Solvent Recyclers ECO PLUS 122
The NexGen Enviro Systems solvent recyclers are available in a variety of sizes . Certified to UL 2208 and ATEX II 2G explosion-proof standards with an 8-bit digital microprocessor controlling all aspects of the cycle, these distillation units personify ease-of-use. The 4-hour cycle time makes the NexGen models the fastest and most efficient on the market. Their powder-painted, heavy-duty steel construction guarantees the unit’s durability over many years of service in any application. Options such as automatic loading, Teflon coated boiling tanks and vacuum distillation is available.
The NexGen Models are the perfect solvent recyclers for those using small volumes of solvent weekly. Please contact for details on the other models.
TECHNICAL FEATURES ECO PLUS 122 EEXD DIGIT ATEX II 2 G CONTINUOUS CYCLE:
- TANK: Teflon coated stainless steel tank Aisi 304 with conical bottom and central unloading.
- TANK CAPACITY: 37 Gallons
- PRODUCTIVITY (*): 6.6 – 13.2 gallons/h
- COOLING: Stainless Steel Aisi 304 water cooled condenser requires 7-10°C chilled water at 2.64 gpm.
- HEATING TANK: Electric heat elements immersed in heating oil
- OPERATING TENSION: 460V / 3 / 50-60 Hz (+/- 5%) / 10 KW
- TENSION ON CONTROL BOARD: 24V = low tension
- PROGRAM SYSTEM – Automatic cycle end by vapor temperature read-out Predetermined cycle time or by using both systems mentioned
- TEMPERATURE AND WORKING CYCLE CONTROL Through electronic digital card equipped with Microprocessor and touch screen display carrying out diagnostic/alarm functions and advising when any operation and/or ordinary maintenance is needed
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 50-190°C
- ENVIROMENT TEMPERATURE: +5°/+40°C
- SECURITY TEMPERATURE: 230°C
- OVERTURNING SYSTEM: Manual
- OIL REQUIREMENTS: 12 gallons (included)
- SIZES: (L-W-H) 67” x 40” x 110”(h)
- NET WEIGHT: 970 lbs.
- EEC STANDARDS: EN 60079-0 – EN 60079-1 – EN 60079-11 – EN 60079-14 – EN 60079-25
- UL STANDARDS: UL 2208
- ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: Zone 1
- CLASSIFIED AREA: ATEXII 2 G
- EUROPEAN DIRECTIVE: 2006/42/CE-MAC – 94/9/CE-ATEX – 2004/108CE-EMC – 2006/95/CE-LVD
Low Volume Recycler Demo
Specification: NexGen Solvent Recyclers ECO PLUS 122