Heated Ultrasonic Cleaner SH960-36L 10 Gal. 19.5″×11″x10″
SharperTek® Heated Ultrasonic Carburetor Cleaning System SH960-36L: Extra Powerful Cleaning Machine
The SH960-36L Ultrasonic Carburetor Cleaning System is great for cleaning large, heavily soiled carburetors. Ultrasonic cleaners are the ideal method of cleaning carburetors. Since the ultrasonic waves can reach into even the smallest crevices, ultrasonic cleaning machines can clean carburetors even more thoroughly than spray wash systems. With a strong alkaline degreasing chemical, such as our 1220 Degreaser/Carburetor Cleaner, the SH960-36L Ultrasonic Carburetor Cleaning System can quickly remove heavy grease and varnish buildup from carburetors.
How to Clean Carburetors Using an Ultrasonic Cleaning System:
In order to clean carburetors thoroughly, the ultrasonic cleaning machines must be used with a degreasing chemical. Our 1220 Degreaser/Carburetor Cleaner is a very powerful degreaser that cleans thoroughly and quickly. Furthermore, the 1220 Degreaser/Carburetor Cleaner concentrate dilutes to 20 gallons! That means the 1220 Degreaser/Carburetor Cleaner will last for a few cleanings in the 10 gallon tank of the SH960-36L. The 1220 Degreaser/Carburetor Cleaner, combined with our powerful SH960-36L ultrasonic cleaning machine, is a potent system for cleaning any kind of carburetor!
- For the 1220 Degreaser/Carburetor Cleaner solution, mix 28 to 70 ounces of 1220 concentrate with enough water to fill the tank to the fill line (approximately 5% solution).
- Set temperature controller to 50º Celsius.
- With the cleaning solution in the tank, turn on the ultrasonic power for 5 minutes to de-gas the solution.
- Clean carburetors from 15 to 30 minutes (15 minutes for lighter cleaning, 30 minutes for heavily soiled carburetors).
- Rinse carburetors with water after cleaning.
We recommend the Shellac-Buster for cleaning Shellac and Varnish off of carburetors. The Shellac-Buster chemical never dies! You can use the Shellac-Buster chemical forever by either adding more to it when it evaporates or by alternating by adding water. When it gets dirty you can clean it by straining it in a cheese cloth.
SH960-36L Ultrasonic Cleaner Specifications:
- Ultrasonic Frequency: 40,000 Hz
- Power 1560 W (960W Ultrasonic Power and 600W Average Heating Power)
- Tank Material: Stainless Steel
- Free Parts Basket
- Drain Pipe on Side for Easy Draining and Cleaning
- Stamina XP® Series
- Digital Ultrasonic Timer
- Very Reliable Industrial-Grade Transducer
- Temperature Controlled Heating for Best Cleaning Performance
- Tank Capacity: 36 Liters (10 Gallons) Max Fill capacity: 9 Gallons
- Tank Inside Dimensions: 19.5″×11″×10″ (L×W×H) The fill height is 9″
- Timer: Up to 8 hours ultrasonic cleaner. Temperature can stay on
- Power generator can be located outside or inside of machine.
- Power Supply: AC100~ 120V, 50/60Hz
- Weight: 65 Lb
Warranty: 2 Years
- This Product is Designed, Built and Serviced in our Pontiac Plant, MI USA
Returns: 30 Day money back.
Customer Service and Sales: (877)-234-6938 or 248-340-0593