SP BEL-ART ECONOMY FRIGIMAT DRY ICE MAKER; U.S. MODEL, 14¾ X 5½ X 6 IN.
Produces a solid 454gm (16oz) block of dry ice in one to two minutes. Each 50lb. cylinder of liquid CO2 with a dip tube will make 8 or 9 blocks of dry ice measuring 9.2 x 10.4cmL (3⅝ x 4″).
- Polyethylene ice chamber is held in place by a metal clamping mechanism
- Porous polyethylene diffusion plate vents excess gas
- Built-in gas pressure gauge and relief valve
- Epoxy-coated steel frame has four non-skid rubber feet to prevent sliding
- Includes a 1.8m (6ft) nickel plated copper connecting tube with standard CGA 320 (0.830″-14) thread couplings for easy attachment to a LCO2 cylinder
- Overall dimensions: 37 x 14 x 15cmH (14¾ x 5½ x 6″); shipping weight: 3.9kg (8.5lbs)
WARNING: Cancer www.P65Warnings.ca.gov