Round Bottom Flask
Round Bottom Flask
– by Lab Society
The round bottom flask is one of the main starting blocks for determining system scalability.
Whether you’re just starting out with your first lab, or whether you’re at a stage where maximum volumes and yield are most important to you, these flasks are an essential component of a successful laboratory.
This Lab Society original, custom-manufactured round bottom flask comes in several flavors – from a single-neck to a four-neck flask.
- durable, American-made glass
- available in the most popular sizes and configurations
- developed and tested in commercial laboratories
- 45/50 jointed flasks are compatible with our 2-port inlet adapter
Durable, American-made glass.
We’ve created a variety of unique, American-made round bottom flasks in different styles and volumes to fit the needs of a wide range of laboratories.
All of our round-bottom flasks are made from the highest quality borosilicate glass on the market.
Round Bottom Flask Uses:
- reaction chamber
- boiling flask
- culture media storage
- evaporating flask
These glass centerpieces are some of the most important components at the heart of a successful lab.
Developed and tested in commercial laboratories.
We carry different options of joint size and number of necks in stock. Through our years of experience in using our own lab and building commercial labs for others, we’ve seen the most common use cases for each style round bottom flask.
We wanted to design custom, superior-quality flasks that could be relied upon for daily use. Heavily chosen for labs which need to heat a product as the flask is uniform throughout and provides equal heat over the surface via a heating mantle.
Compatible with our 2-port inlet adapter.
If you would prefer vacuum-filling liquids into your round bottom flask instead of pouring them in, we recommend using our 2-port inlet adapter.
Need help deciding?
If you are having trouble picking out the right size flask for your laboratory set up, please feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to guide you through the process.
- Flasks that are larger than 2000 mL may contain a 45/50 Rodaviss stopper joint in the center neck, for various attachments or for allowing larger magnetic stir bars to be placed inside the flask.
- Having a stir bar that is too big may prevent stirring from occurring in a round bottom flask, as the stir bar may be too large to seat correctly.