Heated Ultrasonic Cleaner SH500-20L 12.5″×11″×10″
Sharpertek® Ultrasonic Carburetor Cleaning System SH500-20L
The SH500-20l Ultrasonic Carburetor Cleaning System is perfect for cleaning small or medium-sized carburetors. ultrasonic cleaners are the ideal method of cleaning carburetors. since the ultrasonic waves can reach into even the smallest crevices, ultrasonic cleaning machines can clean carburetors even more thoroughly than spray wash systems. with a strong alkaline degreasing chemical, such as our 1220 degreaser/carburetor cleaner, the sh500-20l ultrasonic carburetor cleaning system can quickly remove heavy grease and varnish buildup from carburetors.
How to Clean Carburetors using an Ultrasonic Cleaning System:
In order to clean carburetors thoroughly, the ultrasonic cleaning machines must be used with a degreasing chemical. our 1220 degreaser/carburetor cleaner is a very powerful degreaser that cleans thoroughly and quickly. furthermore, the 1220 degreaser/carburetor cleaner concentrate dilutes to 20 gallons! that means the 1220 degreaser/carburetor cleaner will last a long time in the 5.3 gallon tank of the sh500-20l. the 1220 degreaser/carburetor cleaner, combined with our powerful sh500-20l ultrasonic cleaning machine, is an unbeatable value that you cannot find anywhere else!
- 1. For the 1220 degreaser/carburetor cleaner solution, mix 10 to 25 ounces of 1220 concentrate with enough water to fill the tank to the fill line (approximately 5% solution).
- 2. Set temperature controller to 50º Celsius.
- 3. With the cleaning solution in the tank, turn on the ultrasonic power for 5 minutes to de-gas the solution.
- 4. Clean carburetors from 15 to 30 minutes (15 minutes for lighter cleaning, 30 minutes for heavily soiled carburetors).
- 5. Rinse carburetor with water after cleaning.
Carburetor varnish and shellac removal: We also recommend the shellac-buster for cleaning shellac and varnish off of carburetors. the shellac-buster chemical never dies! you can use the shellac-buster chemical forever by either adding more to it when it evaporates or by alternating by adding water. when it gets dirty you can clean it by straining it in a cheese cloth.
SH500-20l Ultrasonic Cleaner Specifications:
- Ultrasonic frequency: 40,000hz
- Power 900 w (500w ultrasonic power and 400w average heating power)
- Tank material: stainless steel
- Free parts basket
- Stamina XP® Series
- Digital ultrasonic timer
- Drain pipe on side for easy draining and cleaning
- Very reliable industrial-grade transducer
- Temperature controlled heating for best cleaning performance
- Tank capacity: 20 liters (5.3 gallons)
- Tank inside dimensions: 12.5″×11″×10″ (l×w×h)
- Power supply: ac100 ~ 120v, 50/60hz
- Weight: 50 lb
Warranty: 2 Years
- This Product is Designed, Built and Serviced in our Pontiac Plant, MI USA
Returns: 30 Day money back.
Customer Service and Sales: (877)-234-6938 or 248-340-0593