BVV™ SF6S 6CFM Single Stage Spark Free Vacuum Pump
BVV™ SF6S 6CFM Two Stage Spark Free Vacuum Pump
- Internal Check Valve
- Spark Free Construction
- Oil Mist Filter Cap
- Larger Oil Reservoir for longer Oil life
- Rubber Feet for noise dampening
- Reliable, Economical and Efficient.
|Ultimate Vacuum (Microns)||75||15||15|
|Refrigerant Classes||A1 Non-Toxic, Non Flammable||A2 Non-Toxic, Low Flammability||A3 Non-Toxic, High Flammability|
|Dimensions (in)||12.4 x 4.8 x 10.16||13 x 5.5 x 10.7||15 x 6.3 x 11.22|
|Free Air Displacement||6.4 CFM||6.4 CFM||12.8 CFM|
|Motor Size (HP) RPM||1 HP 3440 RPM|
|Oil Capacity||14.5oz / 410ml||19oz / 410ml||20.6oz / 680ml|
|Voltage||110V 60 Hz|
|Power Cord||Hard Wired 3m / 9.8′ Power Cord|
|Power Switch||Ignition Proof On / Off Switch|
|Operating Temperature Range||32F to 125 F (0C to 52C)|
|Gas Ballast Valve||No||Yes||Yes|
|Intake Fittings||Stainless Steel Inlet Fitting with 1/4″ SAE & 3/8″ JIC Male Ports|
Pump Warranty Information
• Customers using solvents such as stabilization resins (MinWax™, Gator Venom™ etc.), alcohol and other polar solvents must use the vacuum pumps in conjunction with a cold trap for evacuations in excess of 5 minutes. (Excludes Cactus Juice™)
• If the consumer is using the pump for prolonged periods of time exceeding 5 minutes we require that a cold trap is used or the pump warranty is void.
• These stabilization resins have the ability to break down the internal components of the pump that are plastic resulting in a seized motor voiding all warranties.
• When evacuation exceeds 5 minutes these solvents begin to vaporize and then re-condense in the vacuum pump reservoir. Once enough solvent re-condenses in the pump displacing the oil the plastic internal components may begin to warp, melt or seize. The use of a cold trap will condense the vapors prior to making their way to the vacuum pump preventing pump damage due to excessive use. Furthermore, Minwax Wood Hardener™ is not to be used with any vacuum pumps, EVER. (A seized motor will result within the first use.)
• To prevent these issues from happening to your process, change the Oil after each vacuum pump use, Even if the use time is only 5min.