Ecodyst 72L EcoChyll X7 High-Speed Evaporator
Large Scale Solvent Recovery
Built for industrial-scale evaporation, the 72L EcoChyll X7 Hi-Speed Evaporator from Ecodyst replaces multiple traditional 20L rotary evaporators.
- Recovers all residual solvents (below 500ppm)
- Designed to handle an extremely wide range of solvents, including water and all common solvents used in the cannabis and hemp industries
- No need to move glassware: The stationary evaporation flask is filled with a siphon feed valve and emptied with a drain valve for uninterrupted operation
- Can be incorporated in-line with botanical extraction or winterization systems and fully automated
- Spacious evaporation flask prevents “bumping” of solution into condensation unit
- Digital interfaces and data monitoring for stirring rod, vacuum pump, chiller, and heating mantle
- Patented EcoChyll condensation unit reaches -40°C on the coils in under one minute
- Single user operation with minimal interference required
- Capable of evaporating ethanol at low temperatures (38C)
- Extremely energy efficient
- Safety features for automatic shutdown
- Dimensions (approx.) – 58″ L x 26″ W x 75″ H
- Mobility – All components on locking wheels
- Total power usage – 10.8kW
- Heating mantle – 40 amp, 230V single phase line, 9kW
- X7 EcoChyll – 15 amp, 208-240V single phase line, 1.8kW
- Vacuum pump, stirring rod, liquid transfer pump all use standard 115V (or 230V) lines
- Evaporation flask load volume – 72L
- Evaporation flask minimum load volume – 2L
- Receiving keg load volume – 60L
- EcoChyll minimum temperature – -50°C
- Condenser double-coil surface area – ~9,000 cm2
- Heating mantle maximum temperature – 250°C
- Overhead stirrer maximum speed – 1800rpm (recommended 150rpm)
- Overhead stirrer maximum torque – 50 in-lbs = 800 in-oz
- Metal parts – Stainless steel 316
- Glass parts – Borosilicate glass
- Sealing and tubing materials – PTFE and FEP
- Warranty** – Two-Years Manufacturer (includes parts & labor, excludes all glass components)
72L EcoChyll X7 Hi-Speed Evaporator
Turnkey System Designed for:
|Large Scale Solvent Recovery and Decarboxylation|
Solvent Recovery Throughput:
|Up to 40L of ethanol per hour|
True Load Volume:
Built for industrial-scale evaporation, the EcoChyll® X7 high speed evaporator from Ecodyst combines high loading capacities with rapid continuous cooling for efficient and fast solvent recovery. Courtesy of proprietary intelligent direct self-cooling condensers, the EcoChyll® X7 high cooling capacity and large surface area condensers can reliably condense large volume of solvents.
Our industrial-scale rotary vacuum evaporator is a turn-key solvent recovery system trusted by chemists and botanical extraction processors in both research and commercial laboratory settings. Based on innovative self-cooling technology, our smart cooling system is both eco-friendly and efficient. The EcoChyll® X7 continuous cooling system is guaranteed to increase productivity for high throughput solvent recovery and decarboxylation applications while keeping user safety and usability at the forefront of all botanical extraction applications.
Industrial-Scale Rotary Vacuum Evaporators from Ecodyst
Ecodyst was established with the aim of improving on the performance of standard laboratory rotary evaporators (rotovaps), setting a new benchmark for performance in botanical extractions and solvent recovery. The EcoChyll® X7 rotary vacuum evaporator delivers on that promise for the industrial-scale researcher, providing a scalable modular solution that performs on numerous key fronts for the budget-conscious operator.
If you require a budget-friendly evaporator, consider our single condenser EcoChyll® X5, available in sizes of 22 and 50 liters.
Note: The X7 EcoChyll can be paired with 22, 50, 72, and 100 liter evaporation units.