1400C 1-Zone Tube Furnace with Alumina Tube ETL/CE Certified
Mitsubishi refractory lining, Shimaden 40-seg PID controller, overheat/power failure protection, PC interface, vacuum flanges, alumina tube incl. ETL certified, standard.
$5,990.00 – $14,378.45
TF1400 series tube furnaces feature a chamber with Mitsubishi (Japan) high quality alumina fiber insulation and SiC heating elements. A dual-wall steel internal housing helps minimize heat loss to exterior surface.
Furnace operation is controlled by Shimaden (Japan) 40-segment digital controller with built-in RS485 digital communications port and USB adaptor, allowing the user to connect to a PC for remote control and monitoring of the furnace. You can also save or export test results.
- Compact, portable and lightweight design.
- Standard package includes set of stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with valves and pressure meter.
- Microprocessor based self-tuning PID control provides optimum thermal process with minimal overshoot.
- Multiple atmosphere processes in a single cycle are possible (ex: binder burn out in air and parts sintering under rough vacuum or inert gas environment.)
- Built-in ammeter and dual voltmeters for easy monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Built-in computer interface.
- Long life type S thermocouple.
- ETL and CE certified, standard.
- Overheat protection shuts down the furnace if temperature is outside of acceptable range (refer to controller’s manual) or when the thermocouple is broken or malfunctions.
- Power failure protection resumes furnace operation right after the point of failure when power is reestablished.
Warning! NEVER fill furnace with explosive gases, including Hydrogen, Carbon Monoxide and Methane.
|Electrical requirements||208-240 volts 50/60Hz single phase|
|Tube material|| High purity (99%) Al2O3 alumina
|Maximum / constant working temperature|| 1400°C (2552°F) / 1300°C (2372°F)
* 2 hours maximum continuous run time at maximum temperature
| Rated vacuum pressure
||0.001 Pa / 0.0075 millitorr / 0.00001 mbar|
|Rated positive pressure||0.02 MPa / 150 torr / 3 psi|
| Refractory lining
|| Mitsubishi (Japan) high quality 1600 grade fiber alumina
| Heating element and thermocouple
|| Silicon carbide (SiC) / S-type
| Temperature controller
|| Shimaden fp93 (Japan) with 4 patterns and
40 segments (i.e. 4 x 10 segments or 2 x 20 segments).
| Max heating rate
||5°C (41°F)/min above 1200°C and 10°C (50°F)/min below 1200°C (2192°F)|
| Heating vs constant zone length
|| 11″ / 5″
| Temperature controller precision
| Vacuum sealing flange kit
|| Stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with one
vacuum gauge, two valves and four thermal ceramic blocks.
|| ETL tested to UL and CSA standards, CE
|Tube size||60mmOD x 1000mm L||100mmOD x 1000mm L||120mmOD x 1000mm L||150mmOD x 1000mm L|
|Installed heating element||6||8||8||8|
|Maximum output||4 kW||6 kW||7 kW||9 kW|
|Furnace dimensions (LxWxH)||25″ x 19″ x 27″||25″ x 19″ x 27″||25″ x 19″ x 27″||25″ x 19″ x 27″|
|Shipping dimensions (LxWxH)||47″ x 35″ x 39″||47″ x 35″ x 39″||47″ x 35″ x 39″||47″ x 35″ x 39″|
|Unit/shipping weight (Lbs)||265/400||300/430||330/450||370/500|
How to Program Across International Furnaces
How to Install an Across International Tube Sealing Flange
| TF1400 tube furnace
|| 1 pc
| Stainless steel vacuum sealing flange set with
pressure meter and flow meter
| 1 set
| Alumina tube 1000mm length
| Spare heating element
| Stainless steel hook
|| 1 pc
| Alumina ceramic thermal block
|Alumina crucible||5 pcs|
|Thermal gloves|| 1 pair
|Spare fuse||2 pcs
|USB/RS485 computer interface kit|| 1 set
|Furnace and Shimaden controller manual||2 pcs||