Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner; Dual Tank 36″ Cover and Heat w/U.S. Lube Tank
SharperTek Professional Ultrasonic Weapon Cleaner
Our new ultrasonic weapon cleaner will quickly and effortlessly remove dirt, carbon, and grease from even the most soiled rifles, revolvers, pistols, and all other guns. Ultrasonic waves penetrate deep into those hard-to-reach places for thorough and effortless cleaning. This ultrasonic weapon cleaner saves you the work of cleaning your guns by hand, while restoring the guns to look like new!
Made in Detroit, MI, USA!
- Polycarbonate Cleaning Trays − Protect your guns while cleaning/lubricating them with the most powerful gun cleaning technology in existence!
- 8 Gallons Ultrasonic Gun Cleaning Solution − Removes dirt, carbon, and grease from even the hardest places to reach by hand! Dilutes to 5 gallons each (40 gallons total).
- 8 Gallons Ultrasonic Gun Lubricating Solution − Environmentally safe lubricant protects guns from rust and reduces friction to increase shooting distance and prevent the gun from jamming!
This Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner Has Two Tanks, so You Can Clean and Lubricate at the Same Time!
Ultrasonic Cleaner Specifications:
- Professional grade model with sweep technology
- Very reliable industrial-grade transducer
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. by SharperTek®
- Temperature-regulated heating element for best cleaning results
- Filtration System: In Cleaning Tank
- One Basket included
- Hinged Lids: Lids used as basket drain rack when open
- Tank Material: Stainless Steel
- Power Supply: AC 100 ~ 120V, 50 / 60Hz
- Tank Capacity: 8.7 Gallons (each)
- Tank Inside Dimensions: 36″ x 7″ x 8″(L x W x H)
- Power required: 30 Amps
- Heating: Both tanks are heated
- Ultrasonic: Cleaning tank comes with SonoBar™ ultrasonics. Lube tank still gets sonics from front tank. Additional lube tank sonics is optional, use above drop down menu to add it if needed.
- Programmable cleaning cycle.
- Low liquid level sensor Safety auto shut-off feature
- Safety power down feature in case building power is disrupted.
- Dirty Filter warning light
- Filtration system timer
- Stainless steel filter pump and filter housing
- Digital ultrasonic timer
- Ultrasonic sweep feature
- Ultrasonic power control feature
- Power on light
- Heater on light
- System on light
- E-Stop Switch
- Easy to service ultrasonic’s feature with quick connect ultrasonic transducer pack.
- All controls in one easy to service panel.
- Elegant design
- Warranty: 2 Years
Customer Service and Sales: (248)-340-0593
|SonoBar™: Ultrasonic Bar|
|170 Degree F Max.|
|Auto Power; maintains power per gallon constant.|
|28KHz, 32KHz, 40KHz
60KHz, 135KHz (To be quoted)
|120 / 240 V SP|