Ultrasonic Blind Cleaner 6.5F
Sharpertek® Ultrasonic Blind Cleaner:
Start your own profitable blind cleaning business with our 6.5 foot ultrasonic blind cleaner. This is our standard ultrasonic blind cleaner. It is large enough to clean several mini blinds at once, and large enough to fit most vertical blinds. For a longer vertical blind, you can either fold it (if it is a cloth blind), clean half of it at a time. With this machine, you can thoroughly clean blinds in under 2 minutes (even with multiple blinds in the tank at the same time).
- 6.5 Foot Long Tank – long enough for cleaning several mini blinds at once, and long enough for most vertical blinds as well
- 2 Separate Tanks – one for cleaning and one for rinsing
- 2 Drain Pipes – one for each tank
- Industrial-Grade Transducers: very reliable, efficient, and powerful
- Optional Filtration System with power drain feature, use the drop down menu to add the filtration
- Durable 14 Gauge Stainless Steel Tank
- Digital Timer for Controlling the Ultrasonic Power
- Temperature-Controlled Heating
- Sturdy Casters for Easy Transporting
- Free Drying Equipment
- Extended Tech Support Long After Purchase
- 2 Year Warranty
|Length of Tank:||6.5 Feet (72 inches)|
|Tank Material||14 Gauge Stainless Steel|
|Tank Dimensions:||78″ × 8″ × 20″ (L×W×H)|
|Unit Dimensions:||82″ × 25″ × 40″ (L×W×H)|
|Ultrasonic Frequency:||40 kHz|
|Ultrasonic Power:||1800 Watts|
|Heating Power:||2000 Watts|
1. Qty 1 Ultrasonic tank with variable heat for cleaning.
2. Qty 2 Stainless steel covers.
3. Wheels for Easy and safe Transport
4. Ultrasonic wave generator with SharperTek® IndiWave™
Technology. This technology
allows for transducer feedback control to optimize frequency
5. Tank Material: 14 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel
Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning Solutions:
Want Something Else? We Can Customize the Machine for You:
We are the manufacturer of ultrasonic blind cleaners: There is no middle man, so you are getting these ultrasonic blind cleaners at the lowest possible prices! This also means we can custom-make one of these units to best fit your needs. Call us for more information.
Call Sharpertek® and let us help you decide which mode of service is best for you: (248)-340-0593