Precision Vacuum Monitor
Precision Vacuum Monitor
â€“ by Lab Society
The Lab Society Precision Vacuum Monitor (LS-PVM-1) & (LS-PVM-2) allows for real-time analytics and data logging. This means that you will always know if your system is achieving the optimal vacuum pull.
We built the devices that we wanted to use in our own labs, and we created the most practical and functional thermocouple vacuum gauges yet.
Weâ€™ve added a few key features that are unavailable in other vacuum monitors to give you the best bang for your buck on the market.
Compatible with EliteLab.
- data logging via USB or Bluetooth (depending on model chosen)
- digital vacuum gauge with visual display
- multiple measuring units
- graphical and numerical output
- hands-free operation via a kickstand (LS-PVM-1) or a rod support (LS-PVM-1 & LS-PVM-2)
- easy, quick troubleshooting of the system
- protective outer case (only on LS-PVM-1)
- multiple thermocouple inputs (only on LS-PVM-2)Â
- rugged thermocouple
Unleash the power of systematic data.
The data that our Precision Vacuum Monitor logs can be sent via either Bluetooth or Micro USB to a computer or compatible device. We are firm believers in the power of logging data and measuring performance over time.
Through accurate data logs, you can get actionable insights into your labâ€™s performance, increase your efficiency, and improve your productivity.
Real-time, visual graphing.
The Precision Vacuum Monitor also incorporates a real-time visual graphing feature, which allows you to monitor your system in the absence of a computer or compatible device. The on-screen data display allows you to quickly identify vacuum pressure trends, so you can see if the vapor pressure is too high or if there is a leak in the system.
The monitor has a long battery life and supports a wide variety of measuring units, including Torr, micron, and inches of mercury. Always thinking about the end result first, we designed this vacuum gauge to be portable and highly functional.
For the LS PVM-1, we even put a magnet on the back of the Bluetooth gauge so you can attach the monitor to magnetic surfaces near the system. This unitâ€™s case also features a kickstand, which allows you to easily prop it up on a table or desk.
- Agilent/Varian Type 536 Thermocouple Vacuum Gauge Tube â€“ NW-16, LASER WELD, with baffle
- Stainless Steel NW/KF 16 Wing-Nut Clamp
- NW16 Centering Ring â€“ 304 stainless with Viton(TM) O-Ring: 200C max
- KF16 to female 1/8â€³ NPT adapter â€“ stainless
- 304 Stainless Steel Barbed Hose Fitting â€“ 3/8â€³ Hose ID, 1/8 NPT Male End
- Total Range: 1E-4 â€“ 1000 Torr
- Two (2) Thermocouple SEN 531e KF-25 SensorsÂ
- Multiple power plug types â€“ for various countries
- Side-mounted rod support
- Dual monitoring
- Total Range:Â 1E-4 â€“ 1000 Torr
Note: For the PVM-2, each sensor is calibrated to a particular probe input on the vacuum gauge unit, and each input is marked to correlate with a specifically-marked probe.
*LS-PVM-2 device meets FCC regulationÂ 47 CFR 15
Specification: Precision Vacuum Monitor