BVV 2 Cylinder Butane Recovery Pump ITS/ETL to ANSI/ISA Certified
Butane Recovery Pump
RECOVER MORE WITH LESS
BVV is proud to introduce our new and powerful line-up of Butane & Propane Recovery Pumps. Blending compact design with improved Gen III Pistons from RKMAC, this collection of pumps can help you recover 1lb. of butane every 1:40 Seconds! This pump Assembled in the USA and all the critical parts are domestically made. Finding parts wont be an issue with this pump.
The piston seals are rated to 450F and the average operating temperature of the pump is 175F leading to a long service life. Certified by ITS/ETL to ANSI/ISA 12.12.01 for Use in Hazardous locations Class I & II, Division 2 and Class III, Divisions 1 & 2 environments. The computer controlled brushless DC motor operates at 3000 RMP nearly twice as fast as any other pump in its class.
BVV Butane/Propane Recovery Pumps are:
- Process up to 10,000 lbs. of vapor recovery before rebuild
- Equipped with oil-less reciprocating compressors for a clean product
- Designed and Assembled in the U.S.A. with domestic and global parts
- Affordable and highly cost efficient
- Available in 2-Cylinder, 4-Cylinder, CMEP Retrofit
- Comes with a 2-year Manufacturer’s Warranty covering Hemp usage
- Rated universal voltage 100-240V AC 50/60 Hz 1Ph
- Built with high efficiency Brushless DC Motor used for variable speed control
- Equipped with Viton O-Ring Seals for Butane/Propane gas and oil compatibility
- Piston Seal rebuild kits are USA made and available Part# BVV-3.
- Certified by ITS/ETL to ANSI/ISA 12.12.01
- Noise level: 90.3 dB at 1m.
*Butane recovery results were achieved on a collection base pressure greater than 30psi and using a recovery cylinder with a pressure <10psi. A dry ice coil was used in between the output port of the pump and the recovery cylinder to condense vapor.