Beaker & Wrench 950ml Mega-Kleen
Wiped Film Evaporator Cleaner
Is your Wiped Film Evaporator overwhelmed with dirty crude, lingering carbon and filthy mistakes? Mega-Kleen™ by Beaker & Wrench® will cleanse your Wiped Film Evaporator of yesterday’s carelessness and into today’s gold!
Incorporating a solution for deep cleaning is necessary for any SOP or maintenance plan. Mega-Kleen™ serves to bring your unit back to its spotless condition. Each 950ML (quarter gallon) bottle contains enough solution to clean your machine up to 10 times (portions vary dependent on size of unit). Mega-Kleen™ is safe with glass yet tough enough for stainless steel.
Instructions for use:
1. Dilute Mega-Kleen™ 10:1 in distilled water and pour into your Wiped Film Evaporator feed.
2. Add 1L of the diluted solution to your feed system.
3. Turn wipers on and set the body to 110°C and internal condenser 70°C or less. Note: Mega-Kleen™ works best immediately after distillation, when heating elements are turned off yet still hot.
4. Mega-Kleen™ is meant to be used at atmosphere. Light vacuum can be applied but you may have to change vac oil afterwards.
5. Turn wipers on. Allow the solution to feed through your Wiped Film Evaporator at a steady pace.
6. Perform a rinse-run through the system with water and then Ethanol in the same manner until the system is sufficiently cleansed.
7. Remove waste, install fresh flasks and turn vacuum on to “dry” system before operating.
- Are you looking for a daily maintenance solution for your Wiped Film Evaporator? Check out Daily-Kleen™!