2LB Mercurius Active Bidirectional Extractor with Recovery Pump
$7,475.00 – $9,000.00
***Note: Butane(Solvent) not included with systems unless ordered with through drop-down menu or separately. Any order with butane WILL NOT SHIP EXPEDITED.
***DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well-ventilated areas. Check with your local fire marshal for guidance when operating indoors.
This system REQUIRES a temperature control system.
Mercurius Active Bidirectional Extractor with TRS21 Recovery Pump
(System comes with 1 yr. limited warranty)
The Mercurius system is a rack mounted MK-V that is specifically built to be run actively. Bi-directional solvent input prevents channeling and ensures a full yield is achieved. The Mercurius system also features a TRS21 recovery kit standard. This is used to pressurize the material column after extraction to clear/assist in recovering the column.
The Mercurius system features a recovery manifold that is also used as the overflow path when bottom filling. This allows the column to be recovered independently from the collection base. With this plumbing, the user is able to utilize the evaporative cooling properties of the extraction solvents. By injecting a small amount of solvent into a closed material column, slightly wetting the material, then recovering this solvent, the material is frozen once all solvent flips phase. This method, paired with an injection coil, ensures efficient dewaxing happens without excessive dry ice or expensive chilling units.
This system is entirely rack mounted, giving this highly efficient system a small footprint. The rack also features a small shelf on the rear for tools and condensing coil.
- Rack Mounting
- Bi-Directional Solvent flow
- Recovery Manifold for column and collection base recovery
- Active Recovery for both collection and material column
- Hot Vapor Loop
- Jacketed collection base
- Condensing Coil for efficient recovery
- 3/8” Lines
- High Pressure Clamps
- Injection coil and ability to utilize solvent evaporative cooling for efficient dewaxing
- Stainless steel recovery tank
- 80-20 Rack
- Jacketed Collection Base
- 4” x 24” Vacuum Insulated Material Column
- Bi-Directional Solvent Input Manifold
- Recovery Manifold
- #30 Stainless Steel LP Tank
- High-Pressure Clamps
- TRS21-SS BVV™ Exclusive Upgraded & Calibrated in the USA
- Rack Mounted Molecular Sieve
- Sleeved Injection Coil
- Condensing Coil for recovery.
- Professional: Our standard Mercurius model. The Mercurius is designed for the professional, and comes standard with 3/8” lines, stainless steel LP, injection coil, active recovery and fully jacketed base. *NOTE* This model requires a heater circulator or chiller
- Elite: The Elite series comes equipped with all the same features as the Professional model, but with all American made instrumentation valves by SSP. *NOTE* This model requires a heater circulator or chiller.
*Note: Column capacity may vary depending on the density of packed material and packing density. Capacity is calculated using the industry standard of 4.2g/in3. This is the upper limit for column capacity. Low density, uncut, and/or lightly packed material can reduce capacity by 50%. For best results, we recommend to tightly pack coarse ground material.
How Much Will Fit in Cylinder
Volume x Weight of Water x Specific Gravity
Weight of Water = 0.0360 (lbs / in3)
Specific Gravity of =
How Much Material Will Fit in the Cylinder
|Packing Density (g)||2.5||3||3.5||4.3|
|Grams of Material|
|Lbs. of Material|