The electric, the explosion-proof motor is UL/CSA listed and meets Class I, Divisions 1 and 2, Groups C and D, and Class II, Divisions 1 and 2, Groups F and G Hazardous Location Requirements.
The high output from a compact axial blower, designed for easy use and storage without sacrificing airflow. Available as a blower only or complete unit with 15’ (4.57m), 25’ (7.62m) or 50’ (15.2 m) of statically conductive ducting and storage canister. Canister attaches to intake or output of blower for suction or ventilation. It is designed for explosion proof environment. Certified to CSA Standard C22.2 No. 113.
– New compact canister in 9558-15 and 9558-25 models is the lightest and smallest in the industry!
– Polyethylene housing and canister assembly
– Lightweight, corrosion-, UV- and chemical-resistant
– Super quiet, “safety orange”
– Bottom enclosure to protect electrical components
– Carry handle molded into blower and canister housing
– Steel powder coated grill
– Certifications UL Recognized, CSA Certified
– Polypropylene six blade fan, aluminum hub
– Non-collapsible retractable design, Class 1 hard-drawn spring steel wire helix