***Note: Butane(Solvent) not included with systems unless ordered with dropdown menu or separately. Any order with butane WILL NOT SHIP EXPEDITED.
DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only; to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well ventilated areas. Check with your local fire marshal for guidance when operating indoors
This is the Best Value Vacs MINI Extraction System. It is an excellent option for small personal runs or test runs and is the perfect size for a table top.
Please Read Optional Upgrades Section for Clarification on System Upgrades
Butane/Material Column Calculation Chart
• 1.5″x 6″ 304 Stainless Steel Material Tube
• 304 Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Miniature Ball Valves
• System Rated to 100PSI
• Multiple port connections for _” 316 Stainless SAE 37 Degree
• 304 Stainless Steel Base Container 4″ diameter by 4″ tall
• Tri-Clamps at all interfaces make for a high pressure, easy clean unit.
• High Quality BUNA-N Gaskets are designed for Oil Processing
• Operating Temperature Range: -40F to 160F
• Ultimate Vacuum: as low as 10 Microns
• Designed to run a single can of solvent and reclaim it (350ml) Max FILL!!
• Construction: All major components made of 304 Stainless Steel.
• Max Vacuum -29.9inHg
• High Polish Interior
• High Pressure PTFE Braided Stainless Steel Hose
• Standard Pressure Tri-Clamps
• Full set of BUNA-N gaskets including the 100 Mesh(150 Micron) gasket for the material tube is included.(Includes an extra set)
• Can Tap Tool
• 4″ x 4″ Reclaim Tank
• Instruction Manual
• 1 Year Limited Warranty and Customer Service
• Swagelok Valves: Upgrades our Standard valves to High Quality USA Made Swagelok valves 316 Stainless Steel 3000PSI(1/4FNPTx1/4FNPT)
• High Pressure Clamps: Adds High Pressure Clamps to the entire system, but DOES NOT automatically upgrade the Ball Valve Clamp or Sight Glass Clamp. (The user will need to select these drop downs separately).
• PTFE Envelope + High Pressure Clamps: This Upgrade automatically Includes High Pressure Clamps with the PTFE Envelope Gaskets on the entire system, but DOES NOT automatically upgrade the Ball Valve Clamp or Sight Glass to PTFE/High Pressure Clamps. (The user will need to select these drop downs separately). This Upgrade also does not come with EXTRA PTFE Envelope gaskets or a PTFE Envelope Mesh filtration gasket (These do not exist). The User will still receive 2 BUNA-N Mesh filtration gaskets. (The user DOES NOT have to select the High Pressure Clamp Upgrade if they have chosen this upgrade)
• Tri-Clamp Ball Valve: As stated on the High Pressure Clamp Upgrade and the PTFE Envelope Upgrade the user will need to choose the corresponding Ball Valve+High Pressure Clamps or PTFE Envelope Upgrade if they have chosen one of the above upgrade options.
• 1.5 Pipe Sight Glass: As stated on the High Pressure Clamp Upgrade and the PTFE Envelope Upgrade the user will need to choose the corresponding Sight Glass+High Pressure Clamps or PTFE Envelope Upgrade if they have chosen one of the above upgrade options.
• Quick Disconnects: Adds Parker Quick Disconnects to the system. What you will need to run your system:
• A Vacuum Pump
• Solvent(Butane is the most popular type of solvent.)