Yamato Digital Laboratory Stirrers
The Yamato LR series is a line of digital laboratory stirrers perfect for high viscosity samples. It is considered superior in safety due to the DC brushless motor and other safety precautions in place. The digital display of speed and the speed feedback control makes it user-friendly.
|Description||Motor Type||Speed||Power Requirement|
|Digital Laboratory Stirrers, 340rpm||DC Brushless motor 70W||34~340 rpm||AC100~125V, 3A|
|Digital Laboratory Stirrers, 1000rpm||DC Brushless motor 100W||100~1000 rpm||AC100~125V, 3.5A|
The Yamato LR Series are digital laboratory stirrers. Features include digital display, speed feedback control, and the stirrers stop when overloaded.
- DC brushless motor considered superior in safety as there are no brushes to cause sparks and no brush replacement required
- Direct-drive system reduces noise and require low maintenance
- Lab stirrer achieves high torque enabling stirring of high viscosity solution
- Digital tachometer for easy speed setting and confirmation
- Load on the stirring shaft can be monitored by LED2 display. An overload lamp turns on when exceeding the maximum load, stopping the motor automatically
- Revolution feedback control function can maintain the setting rate despite change of load (especially suitable for high viscosity samples)
|LR-500AA||Digital, 3-digit / Green LED, 2 Steps + Overload Display||Stirring shaft (diameter 10*500mm), 75mm 4-blade propeller, clamp|
|LR-500BA||Digital, 3-digit / Green LED, 2 Steps + Overload Display||Stirring shaft (diameter 10*500mm), 75mm 4-blade propeller, clamp|
|SKU||Shipping Height||Shipping Length||Shipping Width|