Vacuubrand MD 4C NT 2.2 CFM Chemistry Diaphragm Pump 110V
Vacuubrand MD 4C three-stage chemistry-design diaphragm pumps are an excellent solution for continuous, oil-free pumping of corrosive gases and vapors and meet even challenging requirements. The three-stage design provides the advantageous combination of high pumping speed and very low ultimate vacuum.
All parts of the MD 4C NT in contact with pumped media are made of chemically resistant fluoroplastics. Well-proven PTFE sandwich diaphragms provide increased reliability and extended operating life. Due to the gas ballast valve and its very good ultimate vacuum (even with gas ballast) the MD 4C NT is also suitable for pumping condensable vapors of high-boiling solvents.
The NT-series features further improved performance data, easy service and superior vapor tolerance.
- Outstanding chemical resistance and superior vapor tolerance
- Superior chemical and corrosion resistance, outstanding vapor tolerance
- Exceptionally high performance even at low vacuum
- Excellent ultimate vacuum even with gas ballast
- Whisper quiet and ultra low vibration
- Proven long diaphragm life, maintenance-free drive system
- With an integrated gas ballast to provide consistent pump performance with condensed vapors
- Suitable for benchtop rotary evaporators, and powerful enough for excellent results with high-boiling point solvents
- Register your pump for 2+1 year warranty
Introduction to Vacuubrand