Ultrasonic Periscope Cleaner
SharperTek Professional Ultrasonic Weapon and Periscope Cleaner; Designed to clean submarine periscopes, large weapons such as M50 machine guns and 40mm Mark 19 Grenade Launcher.
Our new ultrasonic weapon cleaner will quickly and effortlessly remove dirt, carbon, and grease from even the most soiled rifles, revolvers, pistols, and all other guns. Ultrasonic waves penetrate deep into those hard-to-reach places for thorough and effortless cleaning. This ultrasonic weapon cleaner saves you the work of cleaning your guns by hand, while restoring the guns to look like new!
- Polycarbonate Cleaning Trays − Protect your guns while cleaning/lubricating them with the most powerful gun cleaning technology in existence!
- 55 Gallons Ultrasonic Gun Cleaning Solution − Removes dirt, carbon, and grease from even the hardest places to reach by hand! Dilutes to 5 gallons each (40 gallons total).
- 25 Gallons Ultrasonic Gun Lubricating Solution Environmentally safe lubricant protects guns from rust and reduces friction to increase shooting distance and prevent the gun from jamming!
- 4oz Oil with Needle-Point Dispenser − A little extra oil to take with you on the field in case you need it!
This Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner Has Two Tanks, so You Can Clean and Lubricate at the Same Time!
Ultrasonic Cleaner Specifications:
- Professional grade model with sweep technology and autotune
- Very reliable industrial-grade transducer (Choose ultrasonic type from above drop down menu)
- Engineered and designed in the U.S.A. by SharperTek®
- Temperature-regulated heating element for best cleaning results
- Tank Material: Stainless Steel
- Power Supply: AC 220V, 50 / 60Hz SP
- Tank Capacity: 40 Gallons (each)
- Dual Tank Dimensions are 78x14x10 (LHW) (each)
- Ultrasonic Power: 4000 Watts Sweep and Autotune (Choose ultrasonic type from above drop down menu)
- Filtration: Dual Filtration System
- Heat: 2400 Watts with thermostats (each)
- Timer: Digital adjustable cleaning cycles
- Weight: 300 lb
- Warranty: 2 years
- This Product is Designed, Built and Serviced in our Pontiac Plant, MI USA
Customer Service and Sales: (248)-340-0593