THERMO SCIENTIFIC REVCO UGL2320A19 23 CU FT (pre-owned)
CALL FOR SPECIFIC DETAILS – PICTURE & SPECS FOR SIMILAR REFERENCE
This is for a PRE-OWNED Thermo Scientific Revco Freezer
- Simplify operation and increase accuracy with the microprocessor control of Thermo Scientific Revco High-Performance Lab Freezers.
- Our Revco -30°C and -20°C high-performance freezers are designed for medical and scientific applications such as storage of reagents, pharmaceuticals, biologicals or other commonly used laboratory materials.
Models offer cabinet sizes to fit a variety of space needs and storage volume requirements.
- Temperature factory-preset at -20° or -30°C.
- Capacities from 4.9 to 51.1 cu. ft. (139 to 1447L).
- Icon-based controls and displays.
- Large, easy-to-read digital display shows temperature within 1°C.
- Graphic thermometer is steady green when temperature is normal, flashes top bar for overtemperature, flashes bulb for undertemperature.
- Audible/visual warnings for overtemperature, undertemperature, or power failure.
- Key-operated OFF/ON/ALARM ON master switch for setpoint security.
- Push-button alarm test.
- Remote alarm contacts.
- Alarm silence, ringback, and auto reset.
- Controller battery backup system.
- Scratch-resistant cold-rolled steel interior and exterior finishes.
- High-density, 2″ thick (5.1cm) CFC-free urethane foam insulation protects against ambient temperature fluctuations.
- CFC-free, HFC-blend refrigerant.
- Single-door models are hinged on right.
- Full-length door handle and key lock.
- Doors self-close and lock open at 90°.
- Adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves.
- 1″ (2.5cm) dia. access port with plug on undercounter model.
-30°C Freezers Features:
- Automatic defrost and condensate removal.
- Sensor automatically initiates defrost cycle on demand, eliminating need for a defrost timer, minimizing frost buildup, and optimizing coil efficiency.
- Forced-air circulation improves temperature uniformity, provides faster recovery after door is opened.
-20°C Freezers Features:
- Suitable for applications in which slight intermittent coil warming during an automatic defrost cycle is not desired (such as enzyme storage).
- Gravity convection air system for maximum stability without a blower or fan.
- Manual defrost.