Automated Pressure Control Upgrade Kit
$2,225.00 – $2,975.00
Step into the future a little early. The Automated Pressure Control upgrade kit is the next major evolution in commercial rosin pressing. This feature upgrade kit replaces your PurePressure Dual Pressure regulator system with a fully digital pressure control unit, thereby dramatically increasing material throughput and ease of use, even with the most difficult to press materials. This upgrade kit is available for all PurePressure rosin presses as a one time, plug-and-play upgrade, which runs on our Pressware™ system.
- Unparalleled rosin press pressure control, all from from the Pressware™ screen – increase by as little as 1 PSI at a time or simply set the PSI to whatever you want
- The new “Warmup” features allows you to pause the position of your plates wherever you’d like so that you can pre-warm your bag, like a hydraulic rosin press
- Pick a bag size, a material type, and the system will do the rest for you with its professionally crafted rosin recipes that make it almost too easy
- Make your own recipes and set the pressure stages, the press will run hands-off whatever you set it to
Note: if you are upgrading from a V1 keypad Pikes Peak rosin press, you will also need the LCD Touchscreen Upgrade Kit (available here as the V1 keypad upgrade option). With the Automated Pressure Control upgrade kit, a PurePressure press will literally help train you how to use it with its preset recipes. Tested on 6* bubble hash, the system offers a slew of new features for experts to take advantage of as well, including the new warmup pre-press option.
If you’re upgrading your PurePressure rosin press, shipping and handling both ways is included in the Upgrade Existing Press option. Read below for more details.
How It Works
1) Adding to a new press order? No problem! We’ll install it during the build process so just select your press with Automated Pressure Control instead of Dual Pressure control when adding the Pikes Peak or Longs Peak to your cart.
2) Upgrading an existing press? Here are the simple steps to get your PurePressure rosin press upgraded as quickly as possible
Step 1: We send you an empty box with padding and a return label.
Step 2: Uninstall your pneumatic and electronics panel and mail everything back to us. We will have a video guide here ASAP!
Step 3: 1-2 business days after we receive your package, we will send you the upgraded electronics panel and pneumatics panel back to you.
Step 4: Reinstall both panels and you’re done!