Premium Reusable Rosin Press Virgin PTFE Sheets
$23.00 – $450.00
Introducing our latest rosin collection surface and heat plate barrier material – virgin USA made PTFE sheets! These multi-use PTFE sheets are food grade and can be especially useful for terpene separations. Collecting your rosin is typically easier with PTFE than it is with parchment paper as the surface is non-porous and non-stick. These sheets may be hand-creased and easily maintain their shape for custom folding or directional flow rosin pressing. We offer two standard sizes that are custom cut to fit any of our rosin presses and can be used with any other rosin press just as well!
- Multi-use sheets good for up to 5 presses
- Premium plug-and-play substitute for parchment paper with easier oil collection
- Perfect for all kinds of rosin pressing, including flower, sift, or hash
- 4 mil thickness (0.004″), which is 33% thicker than our 35lb parchment paper
- Rated for use up to 500°F
- 12.25″ x 20.25″ and 9.5″ x 20.25″ standard sizes
- If you need a custom size, just contact us and we can provide a quote
Note: Due to the extra slick surface PTFE provides, these sheets are particularly sensitive to bag slippage with uneven pucks or non-centered bags. Remember to apply force to your material as early as you can to prevent filtration hydroplaning.