MRX 20LE Extractor
The MRX 20LE system is built on years of continuous system validation. It’s designed to produce the highest yields without sacrificing quality. This 20-liter system is renowned in the industry for its speed and efficiency in producing full-spectrum golden concentrates.Contact For Pricing
INCLUDES HEATER, CHILLER, AIR COMPRESSOR, ONSITE SETUP, AND TRAINING
The 20LE CO2 extractor is renowned in the industry for its speed and efﬁciency in producing award-winning, full-spectrum oil. It is the perfect entry point for commercial and craft extractors and is fully automated, requiring minimal interaction and staff.
The 20LE uses easy to follow touch-screen controls requiring minimal training. With our patent-pending control of temperature, pressure, and ﬂow rate, if the original settings start to deviate in any way, the system will automatically self-correct. This helps preserve terpenes and cannabinoids throughout the process. MRX also provides the most advanced trending analytics for production control, repeatability, and chain of custody tracking. And it’s all remotely accessible.
- Touch-screen graphic controls and remote tablet support.
- Extraction vessel volume: 20-liters (6-9 pounds per run)
- Runtime: 3-5 hours (highly dependent on biomass quality)
- Optimum pressure of 1,800 PSI
- Dual-phase pumping (liquid and gas) for superior performance and yield
- Power: 230v/480v/3-phase/60Hz Dimensions: 65”L x 33”W x 86”H (1100 lbs)
- Space required: 1,000 square feet depending on conﬁguration
- Supplies: six CO2 tanks (or bulk dewar), propylene glycol, ethanol, distilled water.
- Maintenance: per run vessel vacuum, daily wipe down, once weekly dry run
- Certiﬁcations: ASME vessels, UL 508, CE and CRN models available, Made in the USA
Specification: MRX 20LE Extractor