MRX 100C C02 Extractor
Fully-automated supercritical CO2 extractor for high volume operations. The 100C is designed for high-quality, consistent extractions while being highly efficient in production labor, time, and energy.Contact For Pricing
The MRX 100C system is a fully-automated supercritical CO2 extractor for high volume operations. No other extractor in the market has the technology, features, and performance for processing 100 to 200 pounds/day depending on biomass quality. The 100C is designed for high-quality, consistent extractions while being highly efficient in production labor, time, and energy. Our patent-pending control process monitors and maintains flow rate, pressure, and temperature, enabling unmatched throughput and a tightly controlled product from start to finish.
- Touch-screen graphic controls and remote tablet support
- Extraction vessel volume: two 50-liter (16-20 pounds per run)
- Runtime: 5 to 3.5 hours (highly dependent on biomass quality)
- Optimum pressure of 1,800 PSI
- Power: 230v/480v/3-phase/60Hz
- Dimensions: 122″L x 65″W x 97″H (8500 lbs)
- Space required: 1,500 square feet depending on configuration
- Supporting equipment: 128,000 BTU/hr chiller, 498,000 BTU/h heater, 15hp compressor
- S lies needed: bulk CO2 dewar, propylene glycol, ethanol, d1st1lled water
- Maintenance: per run vessel vacuum, daily wipe down, once/week dry run
- Certifications: ASME vessels, UL 508, CE and CRN models available, Made in the USA
Continuous operation: Two 50-liter product vessels allow for simultaneous loading and unloading for continuous 24/7 operation. The 100C system uses touch-screen control requiring minimal training and quick learning curves.
Full process control: The core advantage is the tracking of temperature, pressure, and flow rate to allow for maximum daily yields and repeatability. The automated temperature/pressure correction software maintains target levels throughout the entire extraction process.
Real-time analytics: Provided historical analytics for repeatability and fine-tuning your extraction parameters. No other system keeps as much stored data for management review.
Turnkey package: The 100C comes with a cost-efficient heater/chiller storage system and a rugged air compressor. The fully-installed system fits into a1000 square foot workspace with minimum power requirements.
- Post-processing equipment: The 100C processes a golden butter extract that’s ready for refinement. MRX provides both winterization accessories and rotary evaporators to complete your path to full spectrum oil. We also offer distillate equipment and isolate services. No one else offers this much expertise in post-processing.
Pre-sales support: Our legendary support includes reviewing all facets of your production facility with our engineering staff to guide you through facilities design, power requirements, ventilation, and standard operating procedures.
After-sales support: Our support stays with you providing onsite setup and training. We don’t leave until you’re producing oil. An ongoing maintenance schedule is provided to ensure clean and reliable operations. In addition, our remote control system provides push notifications of any issue needing attention.
Fully certified: All systems are ASME stamped, meaning we adhere to the highest standards of quality for pressure vessels. Our systems are also UL and CE certified, ensuring safety and compliance.
Leave your details below for more Product information or assistance with your purchase.
Specification: MRX 100C C02 Extractor