Labnet Z306 Universal Centrifuge
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE WHILE LIMITED SUPPLIES LAST. PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Z 306 Compact Universal Centrifuges
The Hermle Z 306 centrifuge is the most compact of the universal units in the Hermle line. This centrifuge accommodates microplates and tubes up to 100 mL in swing-out and fixed angle rotors. A broad speed range and high g-force make the Z306 ideal for applications from clinical research to molecular biology.
Clinical and Industrial Applications
A modern design control panel displays both preset and actual parameters with a dial for simple one handed operation. Precise centrifugation is obtained with 10 rpm/rcf increments and 10 acceleration or deceleration levels to protect fragile samples. The microprocessor allows up to 99 programs to be saved with simple program retrieval.
Improperly loaded rotors trigger the safety imbalance detection system which stops operation of the centrifuge. Other safety features include automatic rotor recognition with over speed protection and a motor driven lid lock system.
- Maintenance-free induction drive
- Microprocessor with large LCD display
- Lid lock
- Automatic rotor identification system with over speed protection, immediately upon rotor insertion
- Active imbalance-identification and cut-off (rotor-specific)
- Imbalance tolerant drive
- A large variety of rotors and accessories
- Manufactured according to international safety regulations, i.e. IEC 61010
- Audible signal at the end of each run with several melody options
- Rotor exchange is easy to handle
- Noise level under 63 dBA at max. speed
- Improved ventilation system keeps samples cool
Distinct Control Panel
- Simple one handed operation
- Easy to program with gloves on
- Splash proof digital display
- Permanent indication of Preset and Actual Values
- Selection of speed in both rpm and g-force, with increments of 10
- 10 acceleration and 10 deceleration rates, possibility of unbraked deceleration
- Pre-selection of running time from 10 s to 99 h 59 min. or continuous
- Storage of up to 99 runs including rotor type
- Quick-key for short runs
- Diagnostic program