After 5+ years of evolved designs, we are proud to introduce our latest model of complete turn-key extraction solutions.
- – 15lb Material Capacity
- – 40L/50lbs Evaporator Vessel
- – Choice of 40L/50lbs or 80L/100lbs Stainless Steel Solvent Tank(not included)
- – Integrated liquid/gas injection manifold
- – 25-25um Inline Filtration
- – 1-3um Inline Filtration
- – Inline Desiccant Filter Dryer (removes moisture in your gas!)
- – Inline Sight Windows for Process Viewing (watch your complete extraction start to finish!)
- – Compact Footprint: (LxWxH) 64x29x74
- – OSS Counter Flow Coil Recovery Setup eliminating the need for dry ice when recovering your solvents!
- – Haskel AGD 1.5 Recovery pump able to recover up to 1lb+ per min.***
- Max Inlet Pressure (psi): 300
- Min Inlet Pressure (psi): ATM
- Outlet Pressure (psi): 300
- Static Outlet Stall Pressure: 1.5 Pa+Ps
- Piston Displacement per Cycle: 60 in / 983.2 mL
- Gas Inlet/Outlet Connections: 3/4″ NPT / 1/2″ NPT
- Weight: 44lbs
- Air Drive Inlet: 1/2″ FNPT
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 18.83in x 15.82in x 9.38in
- – Pneumatic Venturi Vacuum Pump, eliminating the need for additional electrical in the extraction room, a perfect combo to your C1D1 space!
- – Deep vacuum levels to 28.1 -inHg.
- – Low-weight, configurable and modular design
- – Mounted directly to extraction frame for quick access!
- – Easy disassembly for maintenance.
- – 75 minute run time*.
- – Process 60lbs+ of material in one 8 hour shift!**
- – Eliminate dry ice on recovery
- – Two Material Columns allowing for alternating load/wash cycles.
- – Integrated manifold with -50c rated OSS Ball Valves
*All run times are based on 99.95% Iso-Butane.
**Run times do not include loading and unloading of material or cleanup time.
***Recovery times vary depending on the amount of available hydrocarbon vapors.