Cold Trap Inner 34/45, GL-18 Connections
Cold Trap Inner
Our custom-designed cold trap inner was built to work in tandem with our cold trap bottom. These two pieces fit snugly, ensuring easy setup and breakdown. The top and bottom portions fit together via a 34/45 ground glass joint, so you can quickly take the pieces apart and easily clean them.
34/45 joint, GL-18 connections.
Fittings that won’t lock up.
If you’re tired of breaking cold trap barbs or having your tubing get stuck on barbed glass fittings, you’re not alone – we were too! That’s why we replaced those fittings with GL-18s. You can quickly connect and disconnect the barbs, and we’ve made removing the housing from the cold trap inner easier than ever!
Cold Trap Inner Benefits:
- American-made, Highest-grade Borosillicate Glass
- Improved Threaded GL-18 connections allow for:
- Improved vacuum flow with 3/8″ tubing and connections
- Increased down stem diameter (10mm) to avoid freezing of compounds in-line
- Reduced chance of breaking the intake and exit ports with removable connections
- Quick connections between vacuum sources and systems
- Fits into Across International T40 & T80 cold traps (direct replacement upgrade for OEM traps)
- Vertical hose connections reduces hose clutter and stress on cold traps and improve flow