Best Value Vacs 10 Gallon Aluminum Vacuum Chamber
10 Gallon Shatter Vac Vacuum & Degassing Chamber
Comes with 2 yr Limited Warranty
This is a complete BestValueVac® vacuum chamber setup designed, built and 100% tested in Naperville, Illinois. With our unique patented gasket design (Patent #9475627) this chamber is sure to last 10,000 uses with proper care and maintenance. The gasket itself is reversible (doubling the life of our system) allowing customers to instantly take it off and flip it over. Every chamber is tested prior to shipping to lose no more than 2.5”Hg/24hrs.
Our premium Vac Vacuum & Degassing Chamber is a rigid enclosure that effectively works to remove entrapped air and other gases that could induce failure in the final product. Due to its low-pressure environment and solid vacuum design, this heavy-duty chamber can be used in a variety of vacuum applications.
-Please refer to these charts for vacuum specifications at altitude and conversions:
- Aluminum Vessel
- Highly Durable and Reversible Silicone Gasket
- Glycerin filled vacuum gauge
- User-friendly vacuum connections that fit most vacuum pumps on the market
- 50 Micron Air filter for reducing airborne contaminants when releasing the vacuum
- Silicone vacuum pad
- 5′ of vacuum rated HVAC hose to pull a vacuum.
|Chamber Material||3004 Aluminum|
|Internal Dimensions (ID)||15″ Tall x 14″ Diameter|
|Vacuum Gauge (Glycerin Filled)||InHG (0)-(-30)|
|Manifold Connections||1/4″ SAE and 1/4″ FNPT|
|Temperature Rating||150°F (65°C)|
|Additional Included Items||
- BestValueVac® Chambers are not compatible with stabilization resin (i.e. Cactus Juice™, Gator Venom™, Minwax™ etc.), alcohol, ethanol, acetone and acrylic based monomers or polymers.The lid may only be cleaned with soapy water.
- ShatterVac® chambers are not compatible with stabilization resin (i.e. Cactus Juice™, Gator Venom™, Minwax™ etc.), acetone, acrylic based monomers or polymers. The lid may be cleaned with soapy water and low strength cleaning agents.
- GlassVac® chambers are compatible with all solvents and stabilization resins. We only recommend and warranty GlassVac® chambers for resin infusion and wood stabilization.The lid may be cleaned with any solvent or cleaning agent.
See FAQ at the top for product safety warnings.
Pump Warranty Information:
Customers using solvents such as stabilization resins (MinWax™, Gator Venom™ etc.), alcohol and other polar solvents must use the vacuum pumps in conjunction with a cold trap for evacuations in excess of 5 minutes. (Exludes Cactus Juice™)
- If the consumer is using the pump for prolonged periods of time exceeding 5 minutes we require that a cold trap is used or the pump warranty is void.
- These stabilization resins have the ability to break down the internal components of the pump that are plastic resulting in a seized motor voiding all warranties.
- When evacuation exceeds 5 minutes these solvents begin to vaporize and then re-condense in the vacuum pump reservoir. Once enough solvent re-condenses in the pump displacing the oil the plastic internal components may begin to warp, melt or seize. The use of a cold trap will condense the vapors prior to making their way to the vacuum pump preventing pump damage due to excessive use. Furthermore, Minwax Wood Hardener™ is not to be used with any vacuum pumps, EVER. (A seized motor will result within the first use.)
- To prevent these issues from happening to your process, change the Oil after each vacuum pump use, Even if the use time is only 5min.
For shipping info including Import/Export details visit our Shipping link at the bottom of the page.