Benchmark Scientific UV Clave Ultraviolet Chamber
Find an effective method for the disinfection of surface DNA, RNA, and Microorganisms with this UV Clave. Built with a unique design, including 6-bulbs and UV-C transparent shelf, it gives 360 UV exposure with no blind spots. This Benchmark UV Clave is also equipped with a two year warranty.
|UV Clave Ultraviolet Chamber||115V||6x4W UV||$511.21|
|UV Clave Ultraviolet Chamber||230V||6x4W UV||$511.21|
- Improves quality of PCR research by reducing potential contaminants
- Multiple lamps and reflective chamber walls provide true 360 irradiation
- Proprietary UVC transparent shelf, eliminates potential for missed coverage (blind-spots)
- Inactivates DNA, RNA, viruses and bacteria on PCR vessels
- Adjustable cycle time
- Optional heating cycle can be added to assist in drying items that may have been washed or chemically disinfected prior to insertion
Note: This chamber is for research use only. Not intended for hospital care or medical use.
|B1450||15.7 in||10.5 in||UV: 5-20 min.||11.5 in|
|B1450-E||15.7 in||10.5 in||UV: 5-20 min.||11.5 in|