Bel-Art 2″ Fluted Octagonal Rare Earth Magnetic Stirring Spinbar
Bel-Art stir bars high-energy magnetic material combined with a fluted octagonal shape produces exceptional power, although its length is only 50mm (1.969″) with a 21mm (0.83″) diameter.
Recommended for Across International heating mantles and magnetic stirrers.
- Ideal for viscous solutions and efficient, high speed stirring
- Samarium Cobalt magnet encapsulated in FDA grade, USP Class VI Teflon® PTFE provides strong coupling with drive magnets
- Recessed flutes and distinct edges of this eight-sided bar provide excellent surface area; generates strong turbulence so liquids are thoroughly mixed
- Stability is not impaired in vessels with curved bottoms
- Manufactured in a registered ISO 9001:2015 facility, as verified by SGS certification
- Made in USA
TEFLON is a registered trademark of The Chemours Company FC LLC and used under license by Bel-Art Products, Inc.