Apeks Duplex 20lX20l CO2 Supercitical 2000 psi (2019)
** This is for a NEW 2019 Duplex 20lX20l CO2 Supercitical 2000 psi **
The Duplex® can process 126-180 pounds of dried botanical material per day. The system is optimized for subcritical extraction, which means low pressure/low temperature extractions. Processing subcritically means you preserve terpenes and don’t need much post-processing. The Duplex® can also process supercritically (high pressure/high temperature), so you get the best of both worlds with this system!
Introduced at 2017 MJ Biz Conference in Las Vegas, The DuplexTM system is a subcritical high production system that will change the way everyone talks about extraction efficiency! The system is more efficient than liquid-pumping systems and is built to be future-proof. Preserve those valuable terpenes and extract your oil in a fraction of the time, saving time and money. The system can also process supercritically, so you will get the best of both worlds with this new system!
- Flow rate of 6.1kg per minute
- Process 126-180 pounds per day
- Continuous batch operation means no down time between runs
- Closed loop system recovers 95% of the CO2
- Four separators and two separator cups support continuous batch
- The system only uses 39.8hp, including the chillers
- More energy efficient than liquid-pumping systems
- The control panels are future-proof and built to be part of a connected enterprise
- Interfaces with a SQL database
- Integrated chiller control completes the automation package
- You can collect much more data from your system with the new control panel
- Powered by Rockwell Automation
- Our Industrial Control panels are UL Listed!
- HMI (Human Machine Interface) is now written to ANSI/ISA 101 standards, meaning the screen and graphics are easier to read
- The system is cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Processes) friendly
Specification: Apeks Duplex 20lX20l CO2 Supercitical 2000 psi (2019)