Ai 100L Single or Dual Jacketed Glass Reactor
Ai R100 series jacketed glass reactors are designed for synthetic reaction of different types of materials in a controlled temperature and vacuum environment. Each reactor features adjustable stirring speeds and a constant pressure feeding funnel that allows you to add material to the vessel at a uniform and controlled speed. The built-in condenser makes it possible to recover some materials, also at a controlled rate of speed.
- ETL tested to UL and CSA standards, CE
- Now includes a FREE high quality thermo insulation jacket (a $779 value) with open/close viewing window and top/bottom adjustable drawstrings, specially designed and made for Ai glass jacketed reactors. These jackets will extend chiller life, allow you to go down to a lower temperature, and also cut your utility bill.
- Solvent-resistant PTFE on all sealing components ensures long time durability and operation.
- Adjustable stirring rate provides great torque or high speed.
- Patented PTFE stirring rod bearing for reliable and quiet operation.
- Optional multi-layer stirring blades for optimal reaction results.
- Large condenser cooling surface for exceptional condensation performance.
- Rugged stainless steel reinforced PTFE stirrer with anchored agitator, suitable for a wide range of viscous materials.
- Easily visual operation with digital speed and temperature displays.
- Heavy duty stainless steel supporting framework with lockable casters for mobility and stability. (whole support and glass vessel shipped pre-assembled)
Optional 750W and 1,500W stirring motor, high power controller and stronger motor support upgrade
- Price: $1,990, 6 weeks lead time
- Specifications: 110V or 220V, 50/60Hz, 1~phase, 1,390 rpm, 5.15 N.m torque, 58 dBA noise, IP55 protection, bi-directional, in-door use only
- Components: 750W motor and high power controller
- Price: $2,990, 6 weeks lead time
- Specifications: 220V, 50/60Hz, 1~phase, 1,390 rpm, 10.23 N.m torque, 61 dBA noise, IP55 protection, bi-directional, in-door use only
- Components: 1,500W motor, high power controller and stronger support
Your safety is important to us! Please use caution when operating. Users of glass reaction equipment must take all necessary precautions to avoid contact with rotating parts, particularly entanglement of loose clothing, hair, necklaces, or other jewelry. Under these circumstances, the winding action of the rotating parts can draw the user(s) into the apparatus, resulting in breakage of glassware, burns, and/or chemical exposure. Extra caution must also be taken when operating with air-reactive materials, especially under vacuum. A leak can draw air into the apparatus and cause a violent reaction to occur.
| Electrical requirements
||110V 60Hz or 220V 50/60Hz, 1-Phase
|Standard stirring motor power||90W||140W||250W|
| Vessel/jacket capacity
|Glass material||High borosilicate glass 3.3|
|Rotation controller||Digital controller with variable frequency drive
Rotation speed: 50 to 500 rpm
| Maximum jacket pressure
||4.4 psi or 0.03 MPa
|Agitator|| Style: impeller
Material: 304 stainless steel with PTFE liner
| Glass vessel temp range
|| -110°F to 400°F
|Vacuum level||< 700 torrs|
|Vacuum sealing||Glass or PTFE|
| Drain port ground clearance
||15 inches||13 inches||12.5 inches|| 13.5 inches
|Unit/shipping dimesions (WxDxH)|| 18x26x78″/24x67x26″
|Shipping weight||240 Lbs||262 Lbs||330 Lbs||460 Lbs|
|Compliance||ETL tested to UL and CSA standards, CE (optional)|
|Warranty||One year Download Product brochure|
Ai Glass Reactor Installation
Standard package with all optional parts
Specification: Ai 100L Single or Dual Jacketed Glass Reactor