Agilent IDP-15 9 cfm Oil-Free Compact Dry Scroll Pump
The new Agilent IDP-15 dry scroll pump is designed for extremely quiet (<50dBA) and low vibration operation, delivering a peak pumping speed of 9 cfm at 60Hz.With a single-sided scroll design it offers fast, easy yearly maintenance and low cost of ownership.
Agilent IDP dry scroll pumps are oil-free, compact, quiet, high performance vacuum pumps. IDP pumps use a single-sided scroll design that allows for a straightforward 15 minute maintenance procedure with simple tools. Large pumping speeds and compact sizes are ideal for many applications in the research, analytical instrument, and laboratory markets.
IDP pumps are hermetic, with the motor and all bearings completely isolated from the vacuum path. This design extends the bearing life and provides clean, dry vacuum to the application. An inlet isolation valve is available as an integral option that adds no additional height to the pump.
Agilent IDP15 Scroll Pump Features
- Cascade includes the power cord & exhaust hose at no extra charge
- Digital hour meter for tracking service intervals
- Hermetically sealed for longer life
- Gas ballast allows for vacuum flexibility and higher vapor tolerance
- Automatic thermal protection prevents overheating
- 1 Year Warranty
- Conforms with EN 61236-1:2006 as a Class A device, EN/IEC 61010 3rd Edition, CSA certified for US and Canada
- Rebuild service available from Cascade. Just Ask!
Agilent IDP15 Maintenance – Tip Seal Replacement
Agilent Part Number: X3815-64000
Pump Type: Oil-Free, Scroll
Pumping Speed: 9 CFM
Ultimate Pressure: 10 x 10-3 Torr
Power: 120V / 1ph (220V available)
Intake Connection: KF-25
Dimensions: 19.08” L x 9.22” W x 14.3” H (485mm x 234mm x 363mm)
Weight: 75 lbs (34 kg)
Specification: Agilent IDP-15 9 cfm Oil-Free Compact Dry Scroll Pump