Agilent IDP-7 5.4 cfm Oil-Free Dry Scroll Pump
Agilent IDP dry scroll pumps are oil free, high performance vacuum pumps. IDP pumps use a single-sided scroll design that allows for a straightforward 15 minute maintenance procedure with simple tools. Large pumping speeds and compact sizes are ideal for many applications in the research, analytical instrument, and laboratory markets.
IDP pumps are hermetic, with the motor and all bearings completely isolated from the vacuum path. This design extends the bearing life and provides clean, dry vacuum to the application. An inlet isolation valve is available as an integral option that adds no additional height to the pump.
- Electrical requirements: 100-120; 200-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, Single phase, 3 to 6 amps
- Pumping rate: 7.5 cfm
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Gas ballast connection: Female 0.25 inch, national pipe thread
- Exhaust connection: KF/NW16 flange
- Inlet connection: KF/NW25 flange
- Motor rating: 0.38 HP (300W)
- Working temperature: 5 °C to 40°C
- Unit weight: 54 Lbs.
- Shipping weight: 62 Lbs.
- Noise level: < 52 dB(A)
- Compliance: CE, CSA, CSA/CUS, Semi S2-703 and RoHS
Specification: Agilent IDP-7 5.4 cfm Oil-Free Dry Scroll Pump