ACROSS INTERNATIONAL VACUUM OVEN AT 75ar Pre-Owned
Across International AT75ar.110 Stainless Steel 7.5 cu. ft. Vacuum Oven with 5 Heated Shelves, 110V, 50/60Hz, 1500W- Refurb.
Pre-Owned and Tested, Across International AccuTemp-75ar
Power: 110v 50/60hz 1-PH, 1500w
Temperature Range: Ambient to 500C
*Below information is from the latest corresponding model and may not be 100% accurate for this unit. Please Call for Details.*
SST (stainless steel) tubing refers to internal tubing and compression. external tubing not included.
Introducing the new UL certified 5-shelf 7.5 cu ft vacuum ovens, this certification is required by many municipalities, and it also provides a higher standard of equipment safety and lifespan. Also come standard is the secondary over-temp protection dial, stainless steel tubing, stainless steel vacuum & vent valve, oil-filled vacuum gauge, and two year warranty. With our new internal shelf heating technology, each shelf in these ovens has its own heater, in-shelf temperature sensor and temperature controller, together with great thermal-conductive aluminum and our new low proportional controller technologies, the result is perfect uniformity, accurate temperature, super-fast heating rates, minimum heat loss/exterior temperature and very low power consumption..
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our warehouses.
- UL certified
- New KF25 inlet filter keeps your oven clean at all time (included with oven purchase).
- All stainless steel internal tubing provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- Five aluminum heating shelves with individual in-shelf temperature sensor, heater and digital temperature controller.
- 4th gen low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature accurate.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 3/4″ tempered safety glass.
- 3″ thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure’s outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- A vacuum environment lowers the boiling point (great for processing heat sensitive materials) and reduces drying time for materials like paste or powder which cannot otherwise be easily dried.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- Built-in swivel casters with leveling feet.
- For improved temperature tracking, run the auto-tune procedure as outlined in the manual.
Vacuum oven specifications
|Electric||110V +/-10% 60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 1,500 watts|
|Heater|| 300 watts x 5, built into 5 aluminum shelves, for the fastest, most energy efficient
and uniform heating
|Chamber|| Size: 22 x 23.5 x 25″
Material: Stainless steel
Capacity: 7.5 cubic feet
|Temperature control|| Controller: low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display
Range: ambient to 250°C (or 480°F)
Display units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Uniformity: +/- 5% of setpoint
Dwelling timer range: 1 to 9999 minutes
Warm-up time to 100°F: 45 minutes
Warm-up time to 480°F: 2 hours 15 minutes
|Vacuum|| Ultimate vacuum level: better than 500 microns/millitorrs
(may vary based on your altitude, click here to learn more)
Mechanical gauge range: 0 to 30 inch mercury
Vacuum port: KF25 flange x 1
Vent port: KF25 flange x 1
Vacuum pump: Sold separately
|Weight||Unit: 410 Lbs, shipping: 630 Lbs|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)|| Unit: 34.5 x 33 x 35.5″
Shipping: 40 x 39 x 43″
|Shelves|| Heated shelves: 5 non-removable aluminum shelves, 22 x 23.25″ (WxD) each
Optional stackable aluminum shelves: 22 x 23.25 x 2.25″ (WxDxH)
Total area without stackable shelves: 512 x 5 = 18 sq ft or 2560 sq inch
Total area with 5 stackable shelves: 512 x 10 = 36 sq ft or 5120 sq inch
Distance between shelves (without stackable shelves): 4.5 inches
Distance between shelves (with 5 stackable shelves): 2.25 inches
Max. load capacity per shelf: 20 Lbs
|Door gasket material||Silicone or Viton|
|Observation window||1/2″ tempered safety glass|
|Safety|| Built-in circuit breaker
Overheat shutoff protection
Secondary over-temp protection dial
|In-door lights||White LED|