UL/CSA Certified 7.5 CF 480°F Vacuum Oven with All SST Tubing
AccuTemp Vacuum Oven
– Across International
This vacuum oven creates works by creating an airtight chamber through the use of a vacuum pump.
This changes the nature of chemical reactions that occur with convection heat, and the atmosphere can be further controlled by adding an inert gas into the system.
SST (stainless steel) tubing refers to internal tubing and compression. external tubing not included.
Introducing the new UL/CSA certified 5-shelf AccuTemp 7.5 cu ft vacuum ovens, this certification is required by many municipalities, and it also provides a higher standard of equipment safety and lifespan. Also come standard is the secondary over-temp protection dial, stainless steel tubing, stainless steel vacuum & vent valve, oil-filled vacuum gauge, and two year warranty. With our new internal shelf heating technology, each shelf in these ovens has its own heater, in-shelf temperature sensor and temperature controller, together with great thermal-conductive aluminum and our new low proportional controller technologies, the result is perfect uniformity, accurate temperature, super-fast heating rates, minimum heat loss/exterior temperature and very low power consumption..
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our warehouses.
- New KF25 inlet filter keeps your oven clean at all time.
- All stainless steel internal tubing provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- Five aluminum heating shelves with individual in-shelf temperature sensor, heater and digital temperature controller.
- 3rd gen low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 3/4″ tempered safety glass.
- 3″ thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure’s outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- A vacuum environment lowers the boiling point (great for processing heat sensitive materials) and reduces drying time for materials like paste or powder which cannot otherwise be easily dried.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- Built-in station-able swivel casters with locks for ultra-portability.
- For improved temperature tracking, run the auto-tune procedure as outlined in the manual.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery, and come with two year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with
- UL 61010-1
- CSA C22.2
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
- prevents surface reactions and contamination
- increased evaporation rates over convection ovens
- accelerated out-gassing
Prevents surface reactions and contamination.
A vacuum oven has the added bonus of preventing surface reactions (like oxidation, for example). Removing carbon, oxygen, and other gasses prevents contamination of the product sample. In addition, quick cooling (or quenching) of a product will help shorten the cycle times of the process. An example of an effective inert gas would be Argon, which can quickly cool the system after the desired process has taken place.
Increased evaporation rates over convection ovens.
Typically, vacuum drying is useful for drying hygroscopic substances, as the pressure is reduced surrounding the substance that you are trying to dry. The result is an increased evaporation rate, meaning that drying can take place faster than with a normal convection oven. The convenient tray placement of this vacuum oven is designed for maximum laboratory usefulness.
Vacuum ovens can assist with decontaminating samples (such as removing lubricants) and they can accelerate the out-gassing process, if necessary. For all these reasons, they are indispensable.
Vacuum ovens are a critical component of any organic chemistry lab, and they are something that we couldn’t live without!
Specification: UL/CSA Certified 7.5 CF 480°F Vacuum Oven with All SST Tubing