Pre-Owned 800mm Filter Trolley
** Specs For Reference – Call for Details **
Industrial filtration solution, Buchner type, mounted on a trolley. Ideal for filtering solids, lipids, carbon, clay, etc… Filter in minutes what you would normally do in hours. Our trolleys are a leader in Depth Filtration technology, being the easiest to use and least expensive to operate.
Holds 5 Gallons of crude per batch, 40 gallons of 10:1 Solvent: Crude, 2+ gallons of lipids.
- Diameter: 800mm (31.5 inches)
- Capacity: About 62 Gallons Total
- Height Minimum: 550mm
- Shell Material: Polypropylene
- AODD Pump: Debem 1” Polypropylene case, PTFE Diaphragms, ATEX Zone 2, C1D2 Compliant.
- Compressed Air Pressure: From 4 to 8 bar
- Absolute Pressure Minimum: 0.2 bar
- Compressed Air Pressure Consumption: From 150 to 420 l/min (14.8 CFM)
- Recommended Compressor (Not Included): 5HP 17.9 CFM at 100 PSI
- Box dimensions, 95 x 125 x 120cm, Gross Weight 120Kg.
- Made in Italy
- Built with FDA Food Grade Polypropylene
- Depth Filtration Capable
- Will not crack under extreme cold
- Safe to use with almost all organic solvents, except Pentane.
- High R-Value (Insulating Materials)
- Huge filtering capacity
- No Vacuum Pump required
- C1D2 Compliant. Explosion Proof. No source of sparks. No explosion risk.
- Easy to clean and disassemble
- Inexpensive filter paper
- Leak-proof filter paper installation with reusable gasket
- Filter out lipids, carbon, clay, etc…
- The included lid helps minimize evaporation
- Properly balanced, won’t flip over
- Highly mobile, mounted on casters
- Operating cost of $0.008-$0.02 per gram of crude.
This is a Polypropylene molded plastic filter trolley. This machine is tough, durable, and almost indestructible. PP is impervious to Nitric, Hydrochloric, and similar acids so it will easily handle Ethanol, Isopropyl, and many other solvents.
This machine comes with an included diaphragm pump which does the job of active vacuum the filtrate through the filter paper, so NO VACUUM PUMP REQUIRED. The pump can handle acids, bases, and alcohols so no special care needed for this pump. This is a pneumatic pump so there is no risk of sparks, this means you must have an air compressor to supply this machine with compressed air.
We place filter paper over a removable grate, we then place a seal around the filter to prevent leaks. There is no chance of leaks. This takes a few minutes to install and even faster to take apart. Add your tincture and begin filtering.
This machine completely dissembles, so it is easy to clean.
It comes mounted on casters, so it is easily movable.
FDA Food Grade Pumps available as an upgrade.