760mm Lab Filter Paper Circles FDA
$240.00 – $4,000.00
FDA Food grade cellulose filter paper for laboratory filtration.
This is a premium filtration paper that is FDA CFR 21 compliant and has a recall traceability protocol to ensure GMP compliance. This paper is more expensive than low-quality brands, but the premium is well worth the peace of mind.
- Paper diameter: 760mm
- Fits: 800mm Sambo Creeck Filter Trolley
- Sheets per pack: 100
- Brand: Ahlstrom
Grade / Retention / Weight Lbs / Type / Rapidity / Max Output at Paper Diameter
- Grade 1278 / 45 micron / 35 Lbs / White Unfinished / 1400 mls/min / 84.03 gal/hr
- Grade 923 / 20 micron / 70 Lbs / White Smooth / 200 mls/min / 12 gal/hr
- Grade 986 / 10 micron / 75 Lbs / Tan Creped / 100 mls/min / 6 gal/hr
- Grade 909 / 3 micron / 20 Lbs / White Smooth / 65 mls/min / 3.9 gal/hr
- Grade 901 / 1.5 micron / 140 Lbs / White Smooth / 60 mls/min / 3.6 gal/hr
- Grade 610 / 1.5 Micron / White Smooth / 4 mls/min / 0.24 gal/hr
- Grade 631 / 10 Micron / White Smooth / 200 mls/min / 12 gal/hr
- Grade 615 / 25 Micron / 20 Lbs / White Creped / 235 mls/min / 14.1 gal/hr
Item #10 on the image.
Orders placed before 2 PM EST typically ship the same day.
Please allow 6-8 weeks delivery time for orders of 1,000 sheets or more. LTL shipping on bulk orders billed separately.
Rapidity calculations are based on laboratory conditions using a specific barometric pressure, distilled water at a specific temperature, and a specific surface area with “X” amount of distilled water over the paper as it filters by gravity alone. This data gives us a comparison from one paper grade to another and is not indicative of how fast your specific solution will filter. The “Max Output” field basically tells you the maximum amount of distilled water you could filter given the different size filter paper you are purchasing. Filter paper is usually the bottleneck of the process since our pumps can do 26 gallons per minute. Carefully analyze the data above to set your filtration expectations correctly.