6mm ID Pressing Die Set w/ 2 Push Rods
Highly polished hardened steel construction with pellet ejector, transparent protection shield and 2 push rods (Item# SDS6)
A set of 6mm diameter (ID) hardened steel dry pressing die set for pellet presses, ready for you to make 6mm diameter cylinder-shape pellets.
- Maximum Pressure: 4 tons
- Rockwell Hardness: Rc 62
- Diameter (ID): 6 mm
- Height: 47 mm (assembled without sample)
- Sleeve Height: 25 mm
- Sleeve Diameter (OD): 25 mm
- Tolerance: 0.01-0.02 mm (10-20 micron)
- Max sample fill height: Not to exceed 1/3 of the sleeve height
- Material: W18Cr4V hardened carbon tool steel
Die set includes
- Three 6mm ID cylinder-shape core dies made of polished hardened steel
- One steel sleeve
- One steel support plate
- Two push rods
- One pellet ejector
- Always wear protection goggles during operation
- Clean the die set throughout with absolute ethyl alcohol and keep them in a dry box with silica gel after use to avoid rusting on the surface.
- Never fill the die more than 1/3 its sleeve height with your sample and do not apply pressure beyond 4 tons. Across International is not responsible for any damage caused by misuse.