50mm Diameter ID Vacuum Dry Pressing Die Set
Highly polished hardened steel construction with pellet ejector, vacuum sealing gasket and detachable push rod handle (Item# SDS50.V)
A set of 50mm diameter (ID) hardened steel dry vacuum pressing die set for pellet presses, ready for you to make 50mm diameter cylinder-shape pellets in a vacuum condition.
- Maximum Pressure: 100 tons
- Rockwell Hardness: Rc 62
- Diameter (ID): 50 mm
- Height: 123 mm (assembled without sample)
- Sleeve Height: 76 mm
- Sleeve Diameter (OD): 83 mm
- Tolerance: 0.01-0.02 mm (10-20 micron)
- Material: Cr12 hardened carbon mold steel
- Max sample fill height: Not to exceed 1/3 of the sleeve height
Die set includes
- Two 50mm diameter core die
- One sleeve
- One support base with 1/4″ hose barb vacuum connection
- One push rod with detachable handle
- Rubber sealing gasket
- One pellet ejector
- One aluminum carrying case
- Always wear protection goggles during operation
- Clean the die set throughout with absolute ethyl alcohol and keep them in a dry box with silica gel after use to avoid rusting on the surface.
- Never fill the die more than 1/3 its sleeve height with your sample and do not apply pressure beyond 100 tons. Across International is not responsible for any damage caused by misuse.