50mm Diameter ID Dry Pressing Die Set
Highly polished hardened steel construction with pellet ejector (Item# SDS50)
A set of 50mm diameter (ID) hardened steel dry pressing die set for pellet presses, ready for you to make 50mm diameter cylinder-shape pellets.
- Maximum Pressure: 100 metric tons
- Rockwell Hardness: Rc 62
- Diameter (ID): 50 mm
- Height: 135 mm (assembled without sample)
- Sleeve Height: 70 mm
- Sleeve Diameter (OD): 78 mm
- Core die thickness: 15mm
- Tolerance: 0.01-0.02 mm (10-20 micron)
- Material: Cr12 hardened carbon tool steel
- Max sample fill height: Not to exceed 1/3 of the sleeve height
Die set includes
- Two 50mm ID cylinder-shape core dies made of highly polished hardened steel
- One steel sleeve
- One steel support plate
- One push rod
- One pellet ejector
- Always wear protection goggles and gear during operation
- Clean the die set throughout with absolute ethyl alcohol and keep them in a dry box with silica gel after use to avoid rusting on the surface.
- Never fill the die more than 1/3 its sleeve height with your sample and do not apply pressure beyond 100 tons. Across International is not responsible for any damage caused by misuse.