Ai 200°C 0.5 Cu Ft 4 Shelves Max Forced Air Convection Oven 110V
Ai 0.5 cu ft forced air ovens use a microcontroller to enhance precision, accuracy and uniformity. Memory function retains all your settings when power is down and resumes previous oven operation when power is back up. Alarm can be set to trigger when current temperature is outside of desired range.
- Great for medical device drying and sterilization.
- Built-in temperature calibration.
- Forced-air circulation combined with digital temperature control achieves dependable and uniform environment for a variety of laboratory applications.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel interior finish with toughened double glazing observation window.
- Gentle downward flow along chamber wall provides less disruption to sample material.
- Adjustable moisture escape port.
- Overheat protection automatically cuts power when temperature is beyond limit or sensor fails.
| Electrical requirements
110VAC 60Hz single phase, 500 watts
| Chamber dimensions
|| 9.25 x 8.75 x 10″ (WxDxH)
| Unit dimensions
|| 21 x 17.25 x 17″ (WxDxH)
| Shipping dimensions
|| 26 x 23 x 22″ (WxDxH)
| Temperature range
|| Ambient temperature to 200°C
In the back of the oven
| Timer range
1 to 9999 minutes
| Racks included
|| 2 (additional racks available at extra cost)
| Maximum rack capacity
|| 4 (height between each rack is 2 inches)
| Moisture escape port
|| 2″ diameter x 1, adjustable (on top of the oven)
|Access port||2″ diameter with covers, optional|
|Unit weight||55 Lb|
| Shipping weight
|| 100 Lb
|Certification|| UL/CSA (optional), CE
Specification: Ai 200°C 0.5 Cu Ft 4 Shelves Max Forced Air Convection Oven 110V