30mm Diameter ID Dry Pressing Die Set
Highly polished hardened steel construction with pellet ejector (Item# SDS30)
A set of 30mm diameter (ID) hardened steel dry pressing die set for pellet presses, ready for you to make 30mm diameter cylinder-shape pellets.
- Maximum Pressure: 40 tons
- Rockwell Hardness: Rc 62
- Diameter (ID): 30 mm
- Height: 110 mm (assembled without sample)
- Sleeve Height: 60 mm
- Sleeve Diameter (OD): 48 mm
- Max sample fill height: Not to exceed 1/3 of the sleeve height
- Core die & push rod: W18Cr4V hardened carbon tool steel
- Sleeve, ejector & support: Cr12 hardened carbon tool steel
- Tolerance: 0.01-0.02 mm (10-20 micron)
Die set includes
- Two 30mm diameter cylinder-shape core dies
- One sleeve
- One support base
- One push rod
- One pellet ejector
- Always wear protection goggles during operation
- Clean the die set throughout with absolute ethyl alcohol and keep them in a dry box with silica gel after use to avoid rusting on the surface.
- Never fill the die more than 1/3 its sleeve height with your sample and do not apply pressure beyond 40 tons. Across International is not responsible for any damage caused by misuse.