13mm ID Round Easy-Retrieve Dry Pressing Die Set
3-piece split sleeves for super easy pellet retrieval (Item# SDS13.K)
A set of easy-retrieve 13mm diameter (ID) hardened steel trapezoidal split sleeve dry pressing die set for pellet presses, ready for you to make 13mm diameter cylinder-shape pellets.
These die sets are professionally built for you to work with samples that tend to stick to the inner surface of the sleeve, trapezoidal split inner sleeves with pellet ejector make sample releasing a snap.
- Maximum Pressure: 15 metric tons
- Rockwell Hardness: Rc 62
- Diameter (ID): 13 mm
- Height: 80 mm (assembled without sample)
- Sleeve Height: 50 mm
- Sleeve Diameter (OD): 48 mm
- Trapezoidal Sleeve OD (top): 48 mm
- Trapezoidal Sleeve OD (bottom): 55 mm
- Weight: 2.5 lb
- Tolerance: 0.01-0.02 mm (10-20 micron)
- Material: W18Cr4V hardened carbon tool steel
- Max sample fill height: Not to exceed 2/3 of the sleeve height
Die set includes
- Two 13mm diameter cylinder-shape core dies made of highly polished hardened steel
- One outer sleeve with trapezoidal inner wall
- Three trapezoidal inner sleeves
- One support plate
- One push rod
- One pellet ejector
- One inner sleeve assembly ring (black)
- Always wear protection goggles and gear during operation
- Clean the die set throughout with absolute ethyl alcohol and keep them in a dry box with silica gel after use to avoid rusting on the surface.
- Never fill the die more than 2/3 its sleeve height with your sample and do not apply pressure beyond 15 tons. Across International is not responsible for any damage caused by misuse.