13mm Diameter ID Vacuum Dry Pressing Die Set
Highly polished hardened steel construction with pellet ejector and vacuum sealing gasket (Item# SDS13.V)
A set of 13mm diameter (ID) hardened steel dry vacuum pressing die set for pellet presses, ready for you to make 13mm diameter cylinder-shape pellets in a vacuum condition.
- Maximum Pressure: 15 tons
- Rockwell Hardness: Rc 62
- Diameter (ID): 13 mm
- Height: 75 mm (assembled without sample)
- Sleeve Height: 40 mm
- Sleeve Diameter (OD): 39 mm
- Tolerance: 0.01-0.02 mm (10-20 micron)
- Core die & push rod: W18Cr4V hardened carbon tool steel
- Sleeve, ejector & support: Cr12 hardened carbon mold steel
- Max sample fill height: Not to exceed 1/3 of the sleeve height
Die set includes
- Two 13mm ID core dies made of highly polished hardened steel
- One steel sleeve with vacuum connector
- One steel support plate
- One pushing rod
- Rubber sealing o-rings
- One steel cylinder pellet ejector
- Always wear protection goggles and gear during operation
- Clean the die set throughout with absolute ethyl alcohol and keep them in a dry box with silica gel after use to avoid rusting on the surface.
- Never fill the die more than 1/3 its sleeve height with your sample and do not apply pressure beyond 15 tons. Across International is not responsible for any damage caused by misuse.