1200C 1-Zone 50mm OD Top-Open Tube Furnace with Quartz Tube
Mitsubishi® refractory lining, 40-segment PID digital controller, overheat protection, 2 quartz tubes incl. ETL available.
$2,990.00 – $6,949.00
STF1200 50x600mm (ODxlength) portable top-open tube furnaces feature spiral wire coils embedded in Mitsubishi (Japan) alumina fiber insulation. A double walled steel internal housing helps minimize heat loss to exterior surface. Furnace operation is controlled by a 30-segment digital controller. All our furnaces are CE compliant.
- Compact, portable and lightweight design.
- Top-open furnace chamber for fast and easy tube access.
- Standard package includes set of stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with valves and pressure meter.
- Microprocessor based self-tuning PID control provides optimum thermal process with minimal overshoot.
- Multiple atmosphere processes in a single cycle are possible (ex: binder burn out in air and parts sintering under rough vacuum or inert gas environment.)
- Long life type K thermocouple.
- Overheat protection shuts down the furnace if temperature is outside of acceptable range (refer to controller’s manual) or when the thermocouple is broken or malfunctions.
- Power failure protection resumes furnace operation right after the point of failure when power is reestablished.
Warning! NEVER fill furnace with explosive gases, including Hydrogen, Carbon Monoxide and Methane.
|Electrical requirements||115V, 50/60Hz, 1~phase, 1,400 watts|
|| 50mm OD x 600mm L, Quartz
|Maximum working temperature|| 1200°C (2 hours maximum continuous run time)
|Constant working temperature||1100°C|
|Minimum working temperature||Ambient|
|Constant working temperature under vacuum||1000°C|
|Rated vacuum pressure||0.001 Pa / 0.0075 millitorr / 0.00001 mbar|
|Rated positive pressure||0.02 MPa / 150 torr / 3 psi|
| Heating element type
||Resistance coil wire|
|Thermo couple type||K|
|Refractory lining||Mitsubishi (Japan) 1500 grade fiber alumina|
|Temperature controller||Single PID, 30 segments|
|Maximum heating rate||< 30°C / min|
|Heating zone length||8″|
|Constant temperature zone length||3″|
| Temperature controller precision
|| +/- 1°C
|Vacuum sealing flange kit||
Stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with one vacuum gauge,
| Gas inlet/outlet
|| 1/4″ hose barb with 1/4″ BSPP (British standard parallel pipe)
| Unit dimensions
|| 21 x 32 x 26″ (WxDxH) without tube
|Unit weight||130 Lb|
|| ETL tested to UL and CSA standards (optional), CE
How to Install an Across International Tube Sealing Flange
| STF1200 top-open tube furnace
|| 1 pc
| Quartz tube 50mm OD x 600mm L
| Stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges w/ pressure meter
|| 1 set
| Stainless steel hook
|| 1 pc
| Alumina ceramic thermal block
|Spare fuse||2 pcs|
|Thermal gloves|| 1 pair
|Furnace operation manual|| 1 pc