1200C 1-3 Zone Rotary & Tilting Top-Open Tube Furnace
Ai STF1200 series top-open tube furnaces feature the famous Kanthal (Sweden) spiral wire coils embedded in Mitsubishi (Japan) high quality grade 1500 alumina fiber insulation. A double walled steel internal housing helps minimize heat loss to exterior surface.
Furnace operation is controlled by Eurotherm multi-segment digital controller, allowing the user to connect to a PC for remote control and monitoring of the furnace.
- Top-open furnace chamber for fast and easy tube access.
- Standard package includes set of stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with valves and pressure meter.
- Microprocessor based self-tuning PID control provides optimum thermal process with minimal overshoot.
- Multiple atmosphere processes in a single cycle are possible (ex: binder burn out in air and parts sintering under rough vacuum or inert gas environment.)
- Built-in ammeter and dual voltmeters for easy monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Built-in computer interface.
- Long life type K thermocouple.
- Overheat protection shuts down the furnace if temperature is outside of acceptable range (refer to controller’s manual) or when the thermocouple is broken or malfunctions.
- Power failure protection resumes furnace operation right after the point of failure when power is reestablished.
- Limit switch turns off furnace once top is open.
Warning! NEVER fill furnace with explosive gases, including Hydrogen, Carbon Monoxide and Methane.
|Electrical requirements||208-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, single phase|
|Rotation speed & inclination||0 to 20 rpm, 0 to 30°|
|Maximum working vs constant temperatures|| Working: 1200°C (2 hours maximum continuous run time)
|Constant working temperature under vacuum||1000°C|
| Rated vacuum pressure
||0.001 Pa / 0.0075 millitorr / 0.00001 mbar|
|Rated positive pressure||0.02 MPa / 150 torr / 3 psi|
| Heating element type
||Kanthal (Sweden) A1 2.0 resistance coil wire|
|Refractory lining||Mitsubishi (Japan) high quality 1500 grade fiber alumina|
|Temperature controller|| Eurotherm multi-segment digital controller
|Maximum heating rate||< 30°C / min|
| Temperature controller precision
|| ± 1°C
|Vacuum sealing flange kit||
Stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with one vacuum gauge,
| Gas inlet/outlet
||1/4″ hose barb with 1/4″ BSPT (British Standard Pipe Thread)|
| Tube size (OD x L)
| Tube center with baffle
(diameter x L in mm)
|Maximum output||3.5 kW||6 kW||3.5 kW||12 kW||10 kW||18 kW|
|Eurotherm controller||1 pc||1 pc||2 pcs||2 pcs||3 pcs||3 pcs|
|Furnace dimensions (LxWxH)||36x18x55″||38x20x57″||36x18x55″||42x20x57″||38x21x56″||46x22x59″|
|Shipping dimensions (LxWxH)||39x22x59″||41x23x61″||39x22x59″||45x23x61″||41x25x60″||50x25x63″|
|Shipping weight (Lb)||330||400||330||400||370||460|
How to Install an Across International Tube Sealing Flange
| RTF1200 top-open rotary and tilting tube furnace
|| 1 pc
| Quartz tube
| Stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges w/ pressure gauge
|| 1 set
|Analog flow meter||1 pc|
| Stainless steel hook
Tube thermal block
|Alumina crucible||5 pcs||
|Thermal gloves||1 pair
|Spare fuse||2 pcs
|USB/RS485 computer interface kit||1 set
| L6-30P 250 volt twist-lock plug
|Furnace and Shimaden controller manual||2 pcs||
Specification: 1200C 1-3 Zone Rotary & Tilting Top-Open Tube Furnace